Whip Through the Waves With the Most Awesome Jet Ski Rentals!
Are you a watersports enthusiast, or are you a fanatic of water adventures? If your answer to either of those questions is yes, we have something really cool for you to try!
That’s right! Here at Sky Pirate Parasail & Watersports, we can help you achieve your long-awaited dream of riding a jet ski smoothly on open water. If you’re new to the sport, there’s no need to worry! Our experienced and highly-trained staff will ensure that your safety is prioritized.
As the go-to place for WaveRunner rentals, we have amazing yet affordable jet skis for rent – with the most popular among riders being our Yamaha WaveRunners! So make your reservation in advance. Our Yamaha WaveRunners are great for one rider or two! What’s more, you’ll have tons of photo opportunities so you can keep your memories of an unforgettable experience for a lifetime!
You will need the following:
- Water-specific clothing and gear
- Valid Photo ID (Driver's License, Passport, Government ID)
Note: Copies and photos of IDs will not be accepted.
- Eyewear retainers (for those wearing glasses)
- Waterproof case (for those who wish to bring their cameras)
Because your safety is of great importance to us, one of our most trusted team members will go out with you when you rent our jet skis. This is to ensure that all safety measures are being followed and assistance is on hand when it is needed.
To ensure maximum safety, take note of our guidelines when availing our services:
- Only a maximum of two riders are allowed for each WaveRunner, and the total weight of those riders cannot exceed 400 lbs.
- You must be at least 18 years old and with a driver’s license to rent and operate our jet skis. Bring your driver's license, as copies and photos will not be accepted.
- Passengers must not be younger than six years old and must only ride at the back.
- You must wear your life jacket at all times.
- You will not be allowed to operate our WaveRunners if you are under the influence of alcohol.
- Before riding our jet skis, make sure to watch this ten-minute safety video.
- Participants MUST be able to swim and be able to get themselves back on the ski if they fall off.
If you have any questions, please call us at (843) 842-2566.
Before you take your ride out for the first time, remember these important points:
- Keep your jet ski straight by lifting your head, keeping your posture straight, and focusing at the distance. If you find it difficult, study the terrain, choose a stationary target and go towards its direction.
- Make sure to hold on tight when making a turn, as steering is always fast with jet skis.
- If you ever need to re-board, grip your handle and use it to prop yourself back on the ride.
- Relax, make sure that your elbows are slightly bent, and enjoy the ride!
- The guest must check in 45 minutes before the reserved time slot.
- We confirm reservations with a credit card and have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel inside of 24 hours or don't show / miss your reserved activity, we will not refund your purchase. If reservations are made inside of 24 hours, they are considered "Confirmed" and guest will be obligated to participate or be charged the full rate of the scheduled activity.
Since we ride out to a designated riding area, there are no driver or passenger trade-outs once you have left the dock.
“Sea” It for Yourself