- We confirm reservations with a credit card and have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel inside of 24 hours or don't show / miss your reserved activity, we will not refund your purchase. If reservations are made inside of 24 hours, they are considered "Confirmed" and guest will be obligated to participate or be charged the full rate of the scheduled activity.
- While reservations are not required they are highly recommended, as trips may not be available at all times for walk-in guests.
- Safety is our highest priority and the Captain will make all decisions regarding safe operation for all activities, including weather or any particular configuration in the number of guests participating as a single, double, or triple ride in parasailing or tubing.
- Please reach out to us if you have specific concerns or needs before confirming a reservation online.
- Minimum age to parasail is 6, and children under 12 will be required to fly in the parasail with an adult who is at least 18 years of age or older
- Spectator (observer) seats are welcome on a space available basis at the time of check-in for $35 if there are any unsold seats. To guarantee a spectator at the time of booking, the flyer rate must be paid.