– We confirm reservations with a credit card and have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If reservations are made inside of 24 hours, they are considered “Confirmed” and guest will be obligated to participate or be charged the full rate of the scheduled activity.
– While reservations are not required they are highly recommended, as trips may not be available at all times for walk-in guests.
– Safety is our highest priority and the Captain will make all decisions regarding safe operation for all activities, including weather or any particular configuration in the number of guests participating as a single, double or triple ride.
– Handicapped and special needs guests are ALWAYS welcome and will be assisted to the fullest extent of our staffs abilities.
– Children under 12 will be required to fly in the parasail with an adult over the age of 18.
– Spectator (observer) seats may be reserved for a fee of $35 and are welcome to convert to Parasailers for the additional cost beyond the spectator fee.