Enjoy Gliding Through the Sky with Sky Pirate Parasail & Watersports!
You will enjoy exploring all the tourist spots in Hilton Head Island. Aside from its 12-mile long sandy beaches, the foot-shaped island hosts the Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge and the Coastal Discovery Museum. It is the perfect place for people who are looking for a relaxing, yet exciting vacation.
If you are looking to level up your vacation, go parasailing! At Sky Pirate Parasail & Watersports, we will make your parasailing experience the highlight of your Hilton Head Island vacation!
What To Expect
At Sky Pirate Parasail and Watersports, your safety is our top priority. Besides ensuring an exhilarating parasailing experience for all our clients, we also guarantee gentle takeoffs and landings. Our diesel-powered ocean Pro Parasail boat is USCG inspected for up to 12 guests, and the USCG Captain who operates it has over 20 years of experience in flying chutes with locals and tourists.
To make sure that you look back on your parasailing experience with fond memories, we ensure that all safety protocols are strictly followed. Please note that the minimum age to parasail is 6, and children below the age of 12 will be required to parasail with an adult of at least 18 years of age.
In addition, handicapped and guests with special needs are always welcome. We will provide assistance to the fullest extent of our staff's abilities.
- Listen to what the operator says before you parasail.
- Make sure that you know the cues to communicate with the operator while you are parasailing through the air.
- Wear an eyewear retainer if you are wearing eyeglasses.
- Make sure to wear sunscreen!
- The guest must check in 30 minutes before the reserved time slot.
- We confirm reservations with a credit card and have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel inside of 24 hours or don't show / miss your reserved activity, we will not refund your purchase. If reservations are made inside of 24 hours, they are considered "Confirmed" and guest will be obligated to participate or be charged the full rate of the scheduled activity.